Monday, May 2, 2016

So interesting that the internet lives forever. I guess I wasn't prolific, but I enjoyed myself. That time was the best and the worst, like everything I suppose. Three years later i look back and it's like several lifetimes have gone past. The emancipation from a marriage I never should have ben in, taking up with a lovely, kinky, crazy woman who drove me mad and made me mad all at once. Leaving her for 'the love of my life(?)' (and here all the time I thought it was dear Mandy Muse?!?!); and four months of absolute heaven...if one defines heaven as madly loving a woman who was like a hand grenade with the pin missing. then the inevitable...the big mother fucking break up with the big mother fucking hole ripped in my soul that to this day has not healed. Not even a little. How? Why? Who the hell knows. So here's to my old pals and loves: the incomparable and oh so sexy Mandy Muse, the wise Tom Paine and the darling Trueself. I hope you all are well and happy. Maybe I'll be back more...

1 comment:

Trueself said...

Just wandered by today, and here I see that you posted nearly a year ago. It was an interesting time, wasn't it, when we were all blogging, sharing our ups and downs through the magic of the internet?

Sigh...