Monday, November 5, 2007

I Wrote Somebody About...

...what I did on Halloween. I didn't tell them that while I was watching the "show" I was on a couch in front of the "demonstration" fingering the sweet pussy of my "date". I would give her sensitive bits a little "tap" now and then...and grab her hair and press my mouth on hers...then take her in my arms and tenderly brush her lips with my fingers, BOTH sets. She had a lovely little naughty nurses' outfit. With her being open and viewable and definitely getting excited we were probably a pretty good complement to the main event, which I tried to describe:

So “fire play”...I had heard of it but I sure hadn’t SEEN anything like it. I probably ought to back track a little here…
I have always...really as long as I can remember…had yearnings and longings that were different. Not “gay” or even “bi” (though I can say I’m kinda curious now) but different little things would excite me and when I found out about “self restraint” I tried it…not the kind I NEEDED…the kind I did to myself. Anyway…I ended up in a D/s situation a couple times....not full on but we’d play...a lot. I joined the “Sex Positive Social Club” as soon as I found out about it…that was 6-7 years ago. It’s taken me that long to kind of “grow into” what and who I am and what I am comfortable with. There’s lots of stuff I’d like to try, and things that I’m not interested in…maybe just not now(!?).
Aaaaanyway…this guy I had seen before drags a big table out into the “play” area. There is sort of a perimeter of “social” areas with the public “play” area in the middle. At least that’s how it was configured that night. The room can be set up many different ways. So the big table. Big enough for a person, and sure enough…a gal sat down on the table, removed her “wrap” and laid face down. After some prep the guy lit these things that looked a lot like vibraphone mallets…sticks with cloth or some kind of fibre ends. Now I’m guessing he was using alcohol of some kind and he was sort of “skipping” these burning mallet things on the gals skin. Playing lightly then working into more intensity staying long enough in one spot to create a sensation but not so long as to cause a burn. It LOOKED a lot like someone playing vibes. Certainly a spectacle.
I have seen lots of different things there and I’ve participated just a little. Thought about the men only night...hmmmm...what does a cock taste like?????...but so far I only play with girls. I just get lost in the experience. The “Secret Garden”...LOL...

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds neat, both to watch and to be a part of!

Hazel said...

So what else you been up to since then, you old pervert? lol ;)