Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm Trying To Keep Up.

I made a committment to my self to be a good little blogmeister and it can be a little much sometimes. Especially since this is a clandestine operation. Will the SSSO get to know about this??? NOT on your sweet life. If I ever disappear suddenly that'll be reason #1...or more likely...actually not, 'cause I'll be single again probably whether I want to be or not (and I decidedly do not...I just want "experiences"). I wonder how many of us are in that spot with their blog? I think I know a few.

Anyway, I feel like I want to like wait for a few hours or a day or so before posting what I've just written...not that it's permanent or anything but it's just that I want to say something, say it the way I mean it, and not just pop off with some stupid bullshit (which I'll do anyway, for sure).

Sooooo, I've got some stuff saved up here waiting, just waiting to be foist upon ye unwitting masses. (cue the teeming crowds) (OT...I heard that in the old days on movie sets the extras were told to murmer "Rhubarb" over and over to simulate crowds sounds. More bloggy goodness from yer pal, Al.)

BTW- I just broke my new little rule. C'est la vie!

No comments: