Monday, February 19, 2007

What About It?

Good question for me, in a rhetorical sense.

I am getting a feeling of shape and where I want to go with this. Definitely the beginning of some kind of journey.

I am on the verge of a "growth spurt". I don't think I've had one like this for a long time and I must say it's way over due. I have been stagnant and wallowing...or is/was there something of a fermenting process taking place. I guess I'll find out.

The sex with the Super Sweet Significant Other took and exciting turn. Wow. Wife is emerging sexually. Women have such sexual power. And she can be the erotic power center of this relationship. I have the honor of working the machinery and have been given charge of plotting the course (so far, at least...I'm starting to wonder about that one. Hmmmmmm).

So here we go.

No comments: