Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Here's Another SHOCKER About Al...

...hat tip to Trueself!

My Erotic Personality is The Top. Take the Erotic Personality Quiz on SageVivant.com and discover yours!I took Sage Vivant's Erotic Personality Quiz and discovered I'm a Top!

What is your Erotic Personality? Find out now.

The Top likes to call the shots—sexually, at least. In real life, they may not show any signs of wanting or needing to be in control, but to achieve erotic fulfillment, The Top needs not only to give orders but also to see them carried out. Their sexual pleasure is of the psychosexual variety, which means that they intellectualize sex more than most of the other erotic types. They are often partial to leather and the accoutrements of bondage, and they frequently reward those people they can bend to their will. They may even like to deliver a bit of physical pain, but only if they know the recipient will enjoy that pain.

I loooove turning nice girls kinky! I love doing fun, nasty things with and to my partners. I have a vivid imagination and a pretty good toy box.

Anybody wanna play????

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Errrr....no thanks mate. Think I'll give that one a miss.

Trueself said...

So you love turning nice girls kinky. Whaddya' do with the kinky girls? Hmm?

Al Laddin said...

Hazel- That English reserve no doubt.

Trueself-I'd have you ask my little friend over here, but she's kinda "tied up" at the moment.

George said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the comment ... I don't put up a lot of stuff such as you commented on. I do go all over the map with my posts though.

I also came out as a top in the sex personality test

Anonymous said...

Ok I tried and here is what I got.

The Bottom

The Bottom is happiest sexually when being told what to do. Abandonment of mind and body is what The Bottom believes will push them toward real sexual fulfillment. They seek to prove their commitment to their lovers, often testing their own boundaries to their limits (and beyond). Enduring physical pain to prove how total their dedication is to themselves and their partners is not at all unusual. In fact, it is standard for many. The Bottom functions on a highly emotional level, closely linking the physical with the spiritual and intellectual. Therefore, sex for The Bottom is an all-consuming experience and not undertaken lightly, especially if they are serving more than one Top.

Al Laddin said...

Hey Ob-

Can't say that surprises me...are you listening "FWB"???...and being a sub is a GREAT thing to be. YOU are the object of all the attention, and what sweet attention it is!!!!