Saturday, August 4, 2007

YIKES!!!!

Violent??? I wouldn't call my style...violent...so much as...

...intense, maybe.

I can and do go for a looong time (finally a benefit of "age")...and I do love to get into "impact" play and "alternative activities", but only on a completely consensual (and I DO mean sensual) basis. I work with a pretty big sensory palette...and yes "intensity" IS one of the colors.

One partner recently looked up and into my eyes and said, "You're a hedonist, aren't you!" Now we had been at it for a while at that point and as I cradled her gaze in mine and settled sweet and full into her I gently kissed and stroked her lips with mine I asked, "Is that OK with you?"...

...and buried myself deeper into her sweetness. She settled back with the lovliest smile...


You scored as Violent, You are violent. To you there is
nothing better than a good spank. You like scratching and
biting 'cause that's what people are for.

Wet

75%

Violent

75%

Soft

69%

Hot

69%

Exciting

63%

Sweet

56%

Awkward

25%

Shy

19%

What is your sexual style?
created with QuizFarm.com


PLEASE NOTE: I score quite well in the other categories, too! Well rounded, versatile, considerate and completely dedicated to mutual satisfaction. Any takers??? Hmmmmm...?

(Hat tip to Trueself for the Quiz, and for being a pal!)

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Violent? Bloody hell mate - long as you don't poke out some bird's eye whilst you're 'at it' (nudge nudge...groan).

My result? Wow, what a surprise (said in a slightly sarcastic voice)....considering I try to get out of having sex as MUCH as I possibly can...hehehe

You scored as a Shy
You are shy, cute...but shy. There are a lot of people that find you attractive but you just aren't sure what to do.
Shy 100%
Awkward 25%
Sweet 19%
Hot 13%
Soft 0%
Violent 0%
Exciting 0%
Wet 0%

:)

Trueself said...

Yes you did score a quite well rounded score though I find the closeness in scores on violent and soft quite interesting as those seem to be such opposites. Hmm. . .

Al Laddin said...

Ms. Hazel- Well, no permanent marks, injuries or trips to the ER yet...a few trips to "nirvana" successfully negotiated though.

Ms. Trueself- I strive to be an avid student and connoisseur of the erotic arts. Mmmmmmm.